Aim and Objectives
- Permit to work system .
- Planning and risk assessment during anchor handling operations according to procedures.
- Job safety analysis .
- Correct, safe use of Shark Jaws.
- Work safety and how to work efficiently onboard the vessels.
- The design, scope of work and especially of the safety aspects related to offshore support vessels, including anchor handling, cargo handling and cable-laying vessels.
- Offshore support vessels, design and scope of work.
- Handling and inspecting wires, chains and related equipment properly.
- How to practice safety when working with Shark Jaws.
This course is intended to meet statutory and industry requirements for personnel involved in handling Offshore Supply Vessels
The course provides the delegates with theoretical guidance and hands on practical experience in handling specific OSVs in a variety of conditions using a Full Mission OSV Simulator.
5 days – Classroom/Simulator
The simulator training will be conducted at the Hudson Trident Training Center (HTTC) located at No 6, Shaffi Sule Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Download Course Brochure