NAME OF PROJECT:
LIQUID BULK CARGO SURVEY SERVICES AT TINCAN ISLAND PORT COMPLEX, LAGOS STATE
- Brief description of project: Hudson Trident Limited was appointed by the Nigerian Ports Authority to conduct cargo survey of all liquid bulk delivered to the Tincan Island Port Complex, Lagos State. The types of cargo surveyed by Hudson Trident include PMS, AGO, DPK, Butane, Base oil, Jet A1 and Crude Palm Olein amongst others.
- Client(s): Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
- Scope of work: The Scope of the engagement includes the survey of all liquid bulk delivered to the Tincan Port Complex, Apapa and offshore facilities located within the area. The ports covered include all the ports in Tincan Port Complex.
- Date of award of contract: 1st July 2017
- Status: Contract awarded for 18 months i.e. till December 31st 2018