NAME OF PROJECT:
LIQUID BULK CARGO SURVEY SERVICES AT APAPA PORT COMPLEX, LAGOS STATE
- Brief description of project: Hudson Trident Limited was appointed by the Nigerian Ports Authority to conduct cargo survey of all liquid bulk delivered to the Lagos Port Complex, Apapa, Lagos State. The types of cargo surveyed by Hudson Trident include PMS, AGO, DPK, Butane, Base oil, Jet A1 and Crude Palm Olein amongst others.
- Client(s): Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
- Scope of work: The Scope of the engagement includes the survey of all liquid bulk delivered to the Lagos Port Complex, Apapa and offshore facilities located within the area. The ports covered include all the ports in Apapa Port Complex including the Atlas Cove Jetty (ACJ), Single Buoy Mooring (SBM), Lister Oil, New Oil Jetty (NOJ), BOP, NISPAN Jetty, Apapa Bulk Terminal (ABTL) and Petroleum Wharf Apapa (PWA).
- Date of award of contract: December 5th 2011
- Status: Project completed June 30th 2017